From: Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another wlm question. this time it involves a folder

Michael:

In an earlier message for this thread, I mentioned I logged onto the site and ended up locating the cooking, techtalk and jaws labels, which those are the folders I see in the trash folder in the wlm client.  I thought by deleting the labels that it would iliminate them from wlm but they are still there. I will remove the account right now, and will report the results after I put the email account back in before I click send.

Ok, I just deleted and readded the account to wlm and good grief! I thank-you so much for your assistance and patience!  I looked under the trash folder and the items that were not being deleted, are now gone!

Thanks a million!