Re: way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Yes, I'm also wondering. And admins continuously ban you, that's why you want this, or so I believe. But, why want it so badly?

----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, 9 September 2015 5:48 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

I'm with Carlos on this one, but, I do say that it's got me curious. What could have possibly gotten you filtered to where you'd be needing such a thing? Begs the question too, why would you assume that there is a tool that would somehow reverse this or be able to somehow remove rules inside someone's client or an e-mail server, to remove filters for you? I don't want my message to sound mean, as I'm truly more curious than anything else, but if someone suggested that this could be done, or you read it somewhere, you may really want to be careful with those sources. The only method that I know of that could even come close would probably be highly illegal, really bad for your reputation to anyone ever dealing with you if you were to get caught using it and most likely leave your own machine full of all sorts of juicies.
I almost asked before, when I'd seen your previous post, so figured it was a good time now. lol
Take care.

On 9/8/2015 11:26 PM, Carlos wrote:

Not to be rude Marvin, but you have already asked this question once and the answer is still the same. No. And even if there were, it would most likely be illegal.
----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:23 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Hi.
Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.