Re: playing OGG files on the idevices

heather albright

I downloaded Pazera! I abstracted the zip file! I got the files: profiles, styles, tools, AudioExtractor.exe, AudioExtractor.ini, License.txt and README.txt. When I run the .x file, what do i put for input an   output folders? It had several numbers and I do not usually know what bit rate I need!  This is the first time I have tried to convert something manually accept for youtube converter, a while ago! Thank you for any assistance and thanks for the program!

Heather ----- Original Message -----
From: Merv Keck
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] playing OGG files on the idevices

Hi,

I was looking on the website for this product and I saw quite a few links including the audio extractor as well as an audio video pack. This link in the email in which I am responding to is for a portable audio extractor. I am not quite sure what that means. Is there a full versus standard version or full-featured version that includes more than some types of conversions? If I decide to go with this for my audio converting I might as well go and make sure I have as many file formats represented as possible. I already use CDEX for extracting but I find that a little clumsy for converting ogg to mp3. So I am looking for something else for file format conversion.

Thanks in advance.

Merv