From: Laz
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Winamp disappearing

Thanks for the suggestions, Carlos. No I'm not running any kind of
window hiding software and I had not installed anything just prior to
this problem starting. I had been running a slightly older version of
Winamp when it started but since I didn't have the installer for some
reason, I installed the latest version from the Ninite site but as
I've indicated the problem continues. Perhaps it's time I checked out
Foobar 2000...

Laz

On 4/20/16, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
I'm not sure what might be causing this problem. I could not reproduce it
on my Windows 10 installation. Are you running any type of window hiding
software which might be automatically hiding Winamp? I doubt it since it
would have probably occurred to you as a possibility if you were, but I'm
running out of ideas so just throwing out suggestions.