Re: chicken nugget and friends list

Kimsan

Thanks, I’ll try that. Hahah, It’s going to be a long minute, as there are 107 friends I must sort through.

I kept doing alt windows delete and it kept saying it couldn’t be deleted.

From: Robin Frost [mailto:robini71@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] chicken nugget and friends list

Hi,

when in main window of the program and focused on a friend perhaps you could  navigate to user menu and then hit unfollow to delete them from your friends; or if you use the program globally I.E. through hot keys if you’ve set a key for following or unfollowing do the same by using it when focused on the person you wish to unfollow.

Robin