One drive for business

Pablo Morales

Hi all,

I am trying to connect the office 365 one drive that we started using in my office, and when I try to start one drive for business app, pop ups a dialog asking me the following thing.

"Which library do you want to sync?"

I have been researching on internet about this dialog, and I see that I should type here a URL that is provide for skydrive on office 365 for business or pro. They say that I should be able to have the path clicking on parts of the screen that I am not able to find with jaws.

So, how can I get the URL of the skydrive URL for my one drive for business ?

Thanks for all,