From: Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] chicken nugget and friends list

Robin:

Thank-you for being so helpful with this application.

I’m trying to set it up to where I can just perform all actions via keystrokes no matter where I’m at but it always seems to conflict with a jaws command.  Or, if I come up with a keystroke, it’s already being used for something else. Great lil nugget to use but good grief haha.

My stuff I hid last night is no longer hidden, thanks.