Re: chicken nugget and friends list

Robin Frost

Hi,
Under windows 10 that’s why I switched all the commands t control plus win, plus alt or shift..
Good luck.
Robin

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] chicken nugget and friends list

Robin:

Thank-you for being so helpful with this application.

I’m trying to set it up to where I can just perform all actions via keystrokes no matter where I’m at but it always seems to conflict with a jaws command.  Or, if I come up with a keystroke, it’s already being used for something else. Great lil nugget to use but good grief haha.

My stuff I hid last night is no longer hidden, thanks.

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:39 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi,

Try going under manage timelines in the timeline menu in the main window of the program where you can show or unhide to your heart’s content.

Robin

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:12 AM

I’ll also try that, after I fix the issue I just created. I accidentally hid some items like friends list by pressing alt win h, so how do I undo this? I do not like that manual.

I’m running win 10 pro, as well.

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:07 PM

Hi,

If you’re under windows 10 I find that although it offers alternative keystrokes they all work better if you edit them and add a control to them so they’re control, win, alt whatever. Why it is I don’t know but that’s what worked here. So if you wish to merely use a hot key like that try editing it first and then see if it works any better.

Robin

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:58 AM

Thanks, I’ll try that. Hahah, It’s going to be a long minute, as there are 107 friends I must sort through.

I kept doing alt windows delete and it kept saying it couldn’t be deleted.

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:56 PM

Hi,

when in main window of the program and focused on a friend perhaps you could  navigate to user menu and then hit unfollow to delete them from your friends; or if you use the program globally I.E. through hot keys if you’ve set a key for following or unfollowing do the same by using it when focused on the person you wish to unfollow.

Robin

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] chicken nugget and friends list

I have a friends list of which I’d love to edit. I’m currently reading through the manual, again. How do I delete the friends that are on here, not all but some? I think it’s version 3.2 I’m using.

Thanks

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.