From: Donna <mermaid7@bellsouth.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, 9 September 2015 8:36 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Tetrus for brailleNote apex?

Hi

Does one need a braille display to play this version of Tetris? Can I play from a Windows computer using a standard keyboard? Or can I play from an iDevice using a bluetooth keyboard? Where I get this Tetris game?

Sorry I didn't start following sooner.

Donna

On Sep 9, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I tried to play it a few times last night. I don't understand it. Do you know the rules, so you can explain to me how this works? Anytime I want to play, I must enter the product key you gave me. I must enter it each time.. How can I avoid this if it's not suppose to happen?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2015, at 7:33 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I wouldn't say its necessarily off topic. Although, trust me, an accessible tetris would be better than what the BN gives, unless its just me being an idiot, and I don't get it?

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:34:08 -0400

Hi,
Do I enter the product key in contracted or uncontracted braille? Are there any spaces?
How many times must I enter this key? What does it do?
I've never done this before.
Thanks, Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2015, at 5:25 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Free, and legal. Go utilities. Key management. Enter a product key. When there, type: playtime.
LOL, if you feel adventurous, give resdisp a spin!
PS. Humanware advertise tetris, but they don't tell you how to do it. Isn't that mean?