From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:09:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Nvda & windows 10 (latest versions for users?)

are you nuts? That's my work! I love what I wrote there, but I should
add to what's there. NVDA 2015.3 does have its workings on. It lags a
bit with Edge, but no more weird notifications that this app is
incompatible. So ... Michael Babcock, I am pleased that you referenced
my work. :)
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 6:00 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:
Jessica:
welcome to the list, you might want to review this article:
"NVDA 2015.3: A BETTER SOLUTION FOR WINDOWS 10"

http://denverqueen.com/2015/08/25/nvda-2015-3-a-better-solution-f
or-windows-10/
hope it helps.

Michael Babcock
Blind Dad, Brother, and Your Digital Marketing Partner :
@payown on periscope and twitter.
http://yourownpay.com/

On Aug 30, 2015, at 4:59 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...
<mailto:jldail13@...>> wrote:

Hi
My name is Jessica.
I joined this list today, as soon as I got the invitation.
My question is, how well do windows 10, & the latest version of NVDA
work together?

My computer currently has windows 8.1, and jaws 16; but since JAWS
has been locking up my computer lately, I'm thinking about switching.
ANY HELP/TIPS, AND/OR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Sent from my
iPhone