hey radioheads with Winamp

Beth

So hi, guys.
It's Beth here. I need to get a few things in order:
First of all, I have winamp for broadcasting, but how exactly should I go about broadcasting with Winamp on Windows 10? Secondly, how should I bring listeners in and out of the stream with the same program?
The third thing is, are any of the recommended programs free and accessible? I know someone mentioned a Sound Window View, but now he can't tell me.
Please let me know. I'm managing a radio station that is about to be open and ready for producers.
And btw, any people who are real radioheads wanna join? Whether you produce or not, that is cool. But we need talented voices and good faces who can produce or not. If you can, let me know.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi
Home: 720-550-6142