From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 18:27:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] default admin password for WI FI modems?

No, it varies between different models. That is one of the more common
combinations, but not the only possibility.
From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@calweb.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 14:41:38 -0700

Hi. I have an action tech modem and need the default password / log on
info.
anyone know? don't know where my manual is, etc. and my old computer
crashed where I saved the info.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO