Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
Blog: www.denverqueen.com

On 4/24/2016 7:32 AM, Carlos wrote:
You can use the AltaCast
http://www.altacast.com/
Winamp plug-in which is free and accessible. You don't bring listeners in using Winamp. Listeners have to access your stream via what ever server you are using to broadcast. Whether it be SHOUTcast or some other third-party server. If you are not familiar with these topics, you should do more research online. Setting up an online broadcast can be challenging if you don't know what you are doing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:22 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] hey radioheads with Winamp

So hi, guys.
It's Beth here. I need to get a few things in order:
First of all, I have winamp for broadcasting, but how exactly should I go about broadcasting with Winamp on Windows 10? Secondly, how should I bring listeners in and out of the stream with the same program?
The third thing is, are any of the recommended programs free and accessible? I know someone mentioned a Sound Window View, but now he can't tell me.
Please let me know. I'm managing a radio station that is about to be open and ready for producers.
And btw, any people who are real radioheads wanna join? Whether you produce or not, that is cool. But we need talented voices and good faces who can produce or not. If you can, let me know.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi
Home: 720-550-6142