Re: Ccleaner question

Brian Zolo <bzolo@...>

Thanks, guys, I’ll definitely give that a try!  BZ1

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ccleaner question

Yes, it is in the

"Miscellaneous"

section in Settings Center.

----- Original Message -----

From: Gene

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:07 PM

Somewhere in JAWS, there is a setting concerning using MSAA in list views, if I remember correctly.  You might try changing that setting when in CCleaner and having it only refer to that one program.  I'd have to look through various JAWS settings to try to find it but those who use JAWS regularly and are very familiar with the more obscure settings may already know.  While this settings change may not be necessary in general for users of this program, for some reason, it may solve your problem.