Re: default admin password for WI FI modems?

Curtis Delzer

wow, thank you so much for this one. will make this a book mark and
favorite.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 21:05:43 -0400
"Richard" <thegothot@twc.com> wrote:

Hi Curtis,
Give this a try:

Source: http://www.routerpasswords.com/

Select Router Manufacturer:
ACTIONTEC
Find Password
Form end

table with 5 columns and 5 rows
Manufacturer
Model
Protocol
Username
Password
ACTIONTEC
GE344000-01
HTTP
(none)
(none)
ACTIONTEC
W1424WR
HTTP
admin
password
ACTIONTEC
R1520SU
HTTP
admin
(none)
ACTIONTEC
GT704-WG
HTTP
admin
password
table end

If you can't find the exact model of the router you are looking for, try a
password from an alternative model from the same manufacturer. Usually,
vendors
use the same or similar passwords across different models.
Copyright © 2014 RouterPasswords.com. All rights reserved

HTH,
Richard