Re: Going Back To Windows 7

Dennis Long <dennisl1982@...>

I have 0 interest in win10 and won't have interest in it in 4 years either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 3:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Going Back To Windows 7

No in about 4 years W7 is not going to be supported for at least the consumer side and then you will have to pay for W10 ! if you dual boot then you don't have to do that. You can set W7 as your default OS so you don't have to choose one . Why pay for something when you don't have to!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com