Re: Going Back To Windows 7

Carlos

Windows 10 is most definitely not going anywhere since Microsoft has announced that it will be the last version of Windows. After this point, future versions of Windows will simply be incremental updates to Windows 10.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Going Back To Windows 7

At some point we all will have to as W7 will become like XP and versions before it. not just MS will stop supporting it other places and things will. I suspect at some point FS will stop support as well as WE and even NVDA not talking about other software companies and other sites and so on and hardware like printers and such. At some point you will have to move on. Even IE will go away at some point for the browser Edge. Sticking your head in the sand is not going to make the problem go away! I don't see W10 going anywhere any time soon but I do see W7 and versions before it going away!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com