Re: way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Carlos

That is understandable.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Well, that's a good thing. But I will just tell you that if he does this again, I will be turning him into the group website owner and getting his Maine address band from all groups as he's is now starting to harass us.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

LOL yes Marvin seems to have a bit of a reputation, but to be fair I won't ban anyone unless they become a serious problem for the list.