From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@iol.ie
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 02:04:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

I know one or two people who'd love such a thing, LOL. But where I want to
never hear from someone, I mean it. People can ultimately stop someone's
messaages from ever reaching them, to be deleted immediately from their
email server when they are receiving email. I've done this before.

From: Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, 9 September 2015 5:48 pm

I'm with Carlos on this one, but, I do say that it's got me curious. What
could have possibly gotten you filtered to where you'd be needing such a
thing? Begs the question too, why would you assume that there is a tool
that would somehow reverse this or be able to somehow remove rules inside
someone's client or an e-mail server, to remove filters for you? I don't
want my message to sound mean, as I'm truly more curious than anything
else, but if someone suggested that this could be done, or you read it
somewhere, you may really want to be careful with those sources. The only
method that I know of that could even come close would probably be highly
illegal, really bad for your reputation to anyone ever dealing with you if
you were to get caught using it and most likely leave your own machine
full of all sorts of juicies.
I almost asked before, when I'd seen your previous post, so figured it was
a good time now. lol
Take care.

On 9/8/2015 11:26 PM, Carlos wrote:

Not to be rude Marvin, but you have already asked this question once and
the answer is still the same. No. And even if there were, it would most
likely be illegal.