Re: HP Pavilion?

Carlos

These inexpensive devices generally work fine.  Just be aware that many of them only include a microphone input.  If you want to use it for recording, you will want one that also has a line input.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] HP Pavilion?

I found a  stereo Sabrent USB external sound card at Amazon for seven bucks.  It has high reviews.  I didn’t know they are so inexpensive.  I’ll give this one a try since it claims that it is plug and play.

Many thanks to Mat, Gene, and Carlos for answers to all of my rookie questions.

Here is a link below for any one who is interested.

James