From: Lenron [mailto:lenron93@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple I4 Phone

You can call facetime from the Ipad

On 5/1/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Not like you would on the iphone. You have to have something like skype .

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 18:02:34 -0400

What are you doing with it? How many things you keep running in the
background? How do you have notification setup on it ? how do you have
locations setup on the phone? How many tabs is open in your browser ?
are you keeping the browser in the background? Are you running GPS on it ?
How do you have the brightness setup ? and lots and lots more.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 17:07:10 -0400

Yes I can do that on my iPhone SE as well on calls and could do that
on my
iphone5 S as well. As battery life on the iPhone 5S it depending on
how I used it that day. Anywhere from 3 hours to about 10 hours .
But the iPhoneSE I can get anywhere from 6 hours to over 24 hours
depending on how I use it that day! If not using GPS or streaming from
you tube or something like that I can get over 24 hours on my iPhone
SE. It also matter how you have things setup on the phone what kind
of drain on the battery will have.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 15:17:43 -0400

I guess I didn't use my iPhone as much as my Haven or Revere, but I
thought that the battery was all right.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 10:52:04 -0400

Yes the 6 S Plus is a very large phone so I can see the battery being
very good on it.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com