From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 2 May 2016 08:49:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple I4 Phone

That really is interesting. So could someone else with FaceTime call you? Would you have a separate number for your iPad? That would eliminate your calling, say the doctor's office?

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 18:02:34 -0400

What are you doing with it? How many things you keep running in the
background? How do you have notification setup on it ? how do you have
locations setup on the phone? How many tabs is open in your browser ?
are you keeping the browser in the background? Are you running GPS on it ?
How do you have the brightness setup ? and lots and lots more.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 1 May 2016 17:07:10 -0400

Yes I can do that on my iPhone SE as well on calls and could do that
on my
iphone5 S as well. As battery life on the iPhone 5S it depending on
how I used it that day. Anywhere from 3 hours to about 10 hours