Re: touch screen issues after clean windows 10 install.

Norman

Hi.

Sorry to be so snippy, but i already figured that out. I want to know if anyone has any idea which specific toshiba driver is needed?

On 5/4/2016 4:14 PM, Gene wrote:
Then driver problems are to be expected.

gene

From: Norman
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] touch screen issues after clean windows 10 install.

I installed windows as downloaded from MS.

On 5/4/2016 11:58 AM, Gene wrote:
Did you install Windows or did you use the revert to original factory state, as provided in the backup utility that was included on the computer?  If you use that utility, all original drivers will be installed and the computer will have the same configuration as when you bought it.  This may not be necessary to solve your driver problem.  You may be able to find the driver you want.  but unless you have some reason not to, using the utility will save you any such problems.  You will have whatever original bloatware came with the computer but such is usually not difficult to remove and there are programs such as decrapifyer (spelling) that are supposed to automatically do so.  I haven't tried such programs.