Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] easy network/connection switching?

In windows natively, it does not support such switch like you mentioned. All these kind of function belong the job of a router or some sort routing firewall etc.

Or it can be belong to the service call load balancing which I don’t think non-server windows have them.

In such case like yours, you better off toggle it from the device manager.

Disable that interface when you want to use the other.

But take note of this, as its windows networking, it might cause problems. It might just not route the packet to the right interface. That’s the flaky part of automated window network routing.

If you want hardware networking and also USB WAN, you also can consider getting a  to 4 port router Which allows you to use the USB dongle as your backup internet.

I can only think of this model, I am sure tp-link, Huawei all sell similar product.

regards
Thomas N. Chan