From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 10 September 2015 9:02 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Showed wouldn't care what it was what he wanted you to purchase him. I still wouldn't give it to him. Because after all he's a stocker.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 <https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 10, 2015, at 4:13 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Yes, that's exactly why I asked what happened, as I'm kinda aware of the things, and reasons why he wants to be unblocked. But LOL, some other admins have also banned him. So even if there was such a tool, I would be worried, giving it to him. This person, and I'm sorry, wanted me to purchase him something, but can't remember what it was.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense