From: Littlefield, Tyler <tyler@tysdomain.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 10 September 2015 9:05 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Hello,
I have to chuckle at this--I filtered Marven out ages ago. There seems
to be this odd pattern of spewing out messages to every list, then
getting good responses, forgetting about them, then sending the
message out again 3 days later. If someone doesn't want to talk to
you, likely they have good reason.
On 9/10/2015 3:58 PM, rajmund wrote:
Hi, Exactly where I was aiming at. Well, kind of.

----- Original Message ----- From: Sylvia <sylvia0647@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io Date: Thursday, 10 September 2015 6:04 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my
end

I would like to add to this topic. If the person being filtered
is an individual, they must have a pretty good reason why they
are being blocked. I wouldn't appreciate someone continuously
trying to get past a filter in order to be a nuisance.

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
[mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net] Sent: Thursday, September 10,
2015 12:39 PM To: TechTalk@groups.io Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way
to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

I don't understand why someone would want to unfilter. If I was
not wanted on a list, then I'm on the list's side. Why would I
want to go where I'm not wanted - it's a big world out there.

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message----- From: Joseph Hudson
[mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015
3:07 AM To: TechTalk@groups.io Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to
unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Well, that's a good thing. But I will just tell you that if he
does this again, I will be turning him into the group website
owner and getting his Maine address band from all groups as he's
is now starting to harass us.

Joseph Hudson Email jhud7789@gmail.com
<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com> I device support Telephone
2543007667 Skype joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 10, 2015, at 2:02 AM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
<mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> > wrote:

LOL yes Marvin seems to have a bit of a reputation, but to be
fair I won't ban anyone unless they become a serious problem for
the list.

----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph Hudson
<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com> To: TechTalk@groups.io
<mailto:TechTalk@groups.io> Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015
2:53 AM Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail
address from my end

Oh my gosh really bad question again marvin, leave that whole
thing alone he's constantly trying to apply for our groups and we
keep on putting them on the band list because Christopher and
Hannah don't want him on their groups and they also don't want
him to contact them.

Joseph Hudson Email jhud7789@gmail.com
<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com> I device support Telephone
2543007667 Skype joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook..com/joseph.hudson.9404
<https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404> Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 8, 2015, at 11:26 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
<mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> > wrote:

Not to be rude Marvin, but you have already asked this question
once and the answer is still the same. No. And even if there
were, it would most likely be illegal.

----- Original Message ----- From: marvin hunkin
<mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> To: TechTalk@groups.io
<mailto:TechTalk@groups.io> Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015
12:23 AM Subject: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address
from my end

Hi. Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered
from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end. Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

- --
Take care,
Ty