From: Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Comcast app info please?

Hi Everyone,
I recently talked to my friend John who lived in Comcast territory told
me that the Comcast app is very east to use and is very spech friendly.
Now, I unfortunately don't live in Comcast territory, I'm unfortunately
a charter customer, but what I need to know if you can only use that
app if you have to put your name and password in there or what? Any
info that anyone can tell me would me most appreciated.
thanks,
Bill K.