From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:01 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Comcast app info please?

Hi Everyone,
I recently talked to my friend John who lived in Comcast territory told me
that the Comcast app is very east to use and is very spech friendly.
Now, I unfortunately don't live in Comcast territory, I'm unfortunately a
charter customer, but what I need to know if you can only use that app if
you have to put your name and password in there or what? Any info that
anyone can tell me would me most appreciated.
thanks,
Bill K.