From: Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:38 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Comcast app info please?

Hi robin,
What I'm trying to do is to be able to watch programs from certain
cable channels, and if that is available elsewhere or can be done
through the comcast website on my computer, all to the good, it doesn't
have to be through an app, I just want some way to get access to some
cable programs and the like.

what brought this up is that I've reached the end of my promotional
period on charter and they want me to pay $150 plus each month, and
frankly, it's just not worth it.
I tried talking to one of their people and she just wouldn't budge an
inch, however, what I'm prepared to do is to call back and tell them
that they can take away my tv priveleges so I can get by with a cheaper
amount as it were. Does that make any sense to you? I'm hoping that
when they hear this that i will be able to get a different response
from them. Do you think that that might be a possibility?
thanks,
Bill