portable talking cell phone charger

Troy Burnham

Hi All,

I have found an item on the speak to me catalog website that says it will charge up to 3 devices at once, and I was wondering if anybody has one and knows if it would be able to charge my Victor reader stream as well as my iPhone.

Here's the description taken directly from the speak to me site:  Recharge On-the-Go with myCharge. The Ultimate Solution for Power Anxiety! myCharge is a rechargeable 6000mAh battery pack that will charge the average smartphone or iPad or tablet four times. What makes myCharge Unique? Imagine charging your power-hungry devices without the need to carry around those charging cables and connectors (that you always forget). myCharge comes equipped with a built-in USB cord, as well as handy fold-out wall prongs. myCharge's voice notification lets you know when the charge is complete. Features include: charge up to 3 devices at once, built-in USB charging cable, built-in Micro-USB and Apple connectors on-board, USB port allows you to charge hundreds of devices, fold-out wall prongs for ultra-fast recharging, 27 more hours of talk time (3G), up to 34 more hours of video, or up to 134 more hours of music, tone notification, voice notification in four languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, comes 80% charged and ready for immediate use, LED battery power indicator

Troy