From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Two questions about the iPhone 5S.

Hi all:

I accessed my iPhone, entered the pass code and unlocked the device.

Next, I went to Settings, Touch ID and Pass Code and I turned off the pass code successfully.

Thank you all for your help.

VictorOn 5/11/16, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
I cam access the iPhone and I can enter the pass code with no trouble.
I'll try to turn it off following your instructions.

Thanks,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2016, at 9:52 AM, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

That is considering he can get into the phone!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com