Re: An odd problem with Internet Explorer

Michael Mote

Yes, but a regular keyboard is being used with it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An odd problem with Internet Explorer

Is the machine a laptop?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:42 PM

Hi folks!  I am helping someone troubleshoot an issue with Internet Explorer.  She tells me that when she wants to close IE with the Alt plus F4 key stroke or control plus F4, or Control plus W, it doesn’t close the window.  It simply stays open.  I even asked her to go into task manager to see if she could close the windows that way, but she says she had no luck with this method either.  Can anyone help me with this one?  Many thanks!