Re: Windows 10 nag screen

Walter Ramage

Hi. Carlos has posted the URL for the utility. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Dennis L
Sent: 14 May 2016 20:20
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 10 nag screen

Please post for the group.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Walter Ramage
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Windows 10 nag screen

Hi guys. Now this may already have been mentioned in the past but I so far
haven't come across it. For months now I've been plagued with the Get
Windows 10 nag screen. It pops up again after around 10 to 15 minutes. I
get rid of it and it once more appears. I asked my computer guy how to get
rid of it for good and he didn't really know but was seeking a solution.
However, in the last few days a friend informed me of how to do it and in my
case it worked, I used the application this morning and that nag screen
hasn't appeared since. It is some kind of control panel thing and you can
remove any windows 10 files that MS has placed on your computer, including
it seems the whole programme. If nobody has heard of this then I'll upload
it to Send Space and send you a copy. All you do is to place it on your
desk top, when activated you are asked if you agree to their terms and after
that you are faced with a kind of check box and you can disable the various
elements you wish. I've just went back in and if you wish, you can
re-enable them. There is no install with this, it just sits on the desk top
folder. One thing is for sure, I'm glad to get rid of that bloody nag
screen. Walter.

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>