Re: Welcome to the latest members (we're at 86 now)

Lynn White

Carlos,

I like your rules.  They make total sense.

On 8/30/2015 6:32 PM, Carlos wrote:
As the subject says, thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far and I will do my best to make this work.  We already have quite a few knowledgeable members who have signed on.  I would like to believe that I'm fairly open minded so hopefully this will be reflected in how the list is managed.  Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions LOL or to let me know when I'm being an idiot.  There are really only a few basic rules.

1. Discussions , questions, and articles about all types of technology are allowed.

2. Discussion of illegal activities is not allowed.  If you are not sure if a particular subject qualifies as illegal, feel free to ask me in a private message.

3. Try to be civilized.

4. Too many rules become restrictive and cramp my style so just use common sense.

Regards,
Carlos