Re: Erasing a Bluetooth Device, Windows 7

Carlos

There is a way to do this, but it will clear all bluetooth pairings and it is rather involved. If you are still interested, I can either post the instructions or send you a batch script and the file that you'll need.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <captinlogic@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 1:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Erasing a Bluetooth Device, Windows 7

How do you completely remove all memory of a bluetooth pairing?
I attempted to connect my braille sense via bluetooth. I mistyped the pairing code, and now windows keeps complaining every time I try and re connect it. I have deleted the braille sense from the bluetooth section of devices and printers, but it still does not give me a new pairing code; instead it tries to use the old one. So how do I erase all memory of any bluetooth devices so it starts fresh?