Re: Apple releases iTunes 12.4 – MacDailyNews - Welcome Home

I doubt it, but at the same time there is always a possibility. I will check the Mac version at least when I have cleared my inbox.

On 16 May 2016, at 19:40, TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@ml1.net> wrote:

Does this newest release impact the accessibility of the program?

TerriLynne

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 11:41 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Apple releases iTunes 12.4 – MacDailyNews - Welcome Home

http://macdailynews.com/2016/05/16/apple-releases-itunes-12-4/
<http://macdailynews.com/2016/05/16/apple-releases-itunes-12-4/>

Apple releases iTunes 12.4

Apple today released iTunes 12.4.
Now enjoy all of your music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and more in a simpler design.

Navigation. Now you can use Back and Forward buttons as you navigate between your Library, Apple Music, iTunes Store, and more.

Media Picker. Easily switch between Music, Movies, TV shows and more–and Edit to choose just the items you want.

Library and Playlists. Use Sidebar to view your Library in new ways. Drag and drop songs to easily add them to Playlists. And Edit Sidebar to show only your favorite views.

Menus. Menus in iTuns are now simpler and easier to use. Use the View menu to customize your Library or try context menus to act on specific items.

iTunes 12.4 is available via Software Update.