Re: Edmonds note about forwarding messages wasRe: Well got my multi meter today ! Below is Podcast, manual and other links!

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi All,
Did this come to the wrong place, or is Joseph a new moderator;

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 17 May 2016, at 4:13 am, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I just thought I would bring you to your attention that before forwarding something to the list, myself and Alan Robbins like to see if ahead of time. Yes this is technology-related and all that kind of good stuff which is great. We still like to approve forwarded messages before hand so if you folks don't mind sending to the owner's address that you can find him every message in the footer. I'm not saying do this now but the next time something comes up it will be much appreciated, and It makes our job a lot easier. This is one of the most well handled groups that I've ever been on. Thank you for reading an have a great rest of your week
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On May 16, 2016, at 6:40 PM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

A blind guy on one of the list that I am on found a Multimeter that is useable by the blind if they use an ap that makes it accesible.

Just in case you are interested, I am sending you this forward.

Hope your legal stuff is working out OK.