Re: Edmonds note about forwarding messages wasRe: Well got my multi meter today ! Below is Podcast, manual and other links!

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

LOL! PS. my question is answered.'  from my iPhone 5S

On 17 May 2016, at 5:52 am, Kimsan <kimsansong@...> wrote:

You’re fired…

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 8:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: Edmonds note about forwarding messages wasRe: [TechTalk] Well got my multi meter today ! Below is Podcast, manual and other links!

Oh Jesus, I apologize. I thought that this was the one from blind handyman. I thought this was a blind any man I do apologize. I'm on so many different lists it's not even funny thank you for seeing my mistake. I definitely apologize.

Joseph Hudson

Email

I device support

Telephone

2543007667

Skype

joseph.hudson89 facebook

Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On May 16, 2016, at 10:38 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I don't know how many lists the original message went to but you sent your message to the wrong list.

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 10:13 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I just thought I would bring you to your attention that before forwarding something to the list, myself and Alan Robbins like to see if ahead of time. Yes this is technology-related and all that kind of good stuff which is great. We still like to approve forwarded messages before hand so if you folks don't mind sending to the owner's address that you can find him every message in the footer. I'm not saying do this now but the next time something comes up­ it will be much appreciated, and It makes our job a lot easier. This is one of the most well handled groups that I've ever been on. Thank you for reading an have a great rest of your week

Joseph Hudson

Email

I device support

Telephone

2543007667

Skype

joseph.hudson89 facebook

Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On May 16, 2016, at 6:40 PM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

A blind guy on one of the list that I am on found a Multimeter that is useable by the blind if they use an ap that makes it accesible.

Just in case you are interested, I am sending you this forward.

Hope your legal stuff is working out OK.