From: Cristóbal [mailto:crismunoz54@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:59 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for a vibrating alarm

Hello list,

So my wife’s more a night owl and I’m an early bird. Thus, I am in search of
some sort of vibrating alarm clock/device that I can perhaps tuck under my
pillow or preferably strap to my ankle where I can wake up at a certain time
without using a traditional alarm. Be it a standalone clock or even my
iPhone.

It doesn’t even have to be blind accessible per say as I can always use my
wife’s eyeballs to set whatever time I want.

I would imagine something like this would be geared towards the deaf crowd,
but I have no idea what such a device is called or what to look for.

Doing a quick search on Amazon, I really only find one result. Something
called the silent vibrating personal alarm clock by Tec Tools. It has pretty
crappy ratings though.

Can anyone recommend anything or what to look for?

Thanks,