New iTunes and latest version of JAWS.

Michael Mote

Hi folks!  I installed the latest build of iTunes yesterday.  I’m interested to learn what others think about this version.  One thing I noticed right off the bat, when you press your alt key to go to the menus, JAWS doesn’t announce anything.  You have to pick your way through to figure out which menu you’re actually focused on.  That part is not very friendly.  Anyone else have any thoughts/helpful hints for this new version of iTunes?  I’m hoping some things are fixed, but so far, I see things that have been broken.