Re: iOS app I found, Voice over Clock

Change the picker item from 1 to 60. That’s all there is to it.

On 21 May 2016, at 01:10, emile <emilet1@live.com> wrote:

I have just downloaded this app however, how do I make it announce the time every hour instead of every minute? thanks.
Emile.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iOS app I found, Voice over Clock

Evening everyone.

I’ve just discovered yet another clock app on the iOS platform. This time, it’s called Voice Over Clock, spelt exactly like it appears in App Store. This is technically a speaking clock rather than an app that plays or speaks chimes, however it does use local push notifications to speak the time in the background. This app is totally free and fully accessible. Customization is so good you can even have the clock to speak every 1 minute if you wish. Enjoy!!!