From: Vincent Thacker [mailto:vince@...]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 9:29 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Carlos I think I received an email from flying blind and this list was mentioned in it

Hi, Christina,

Yes, it was in their Top Tech Tidbits for this week, which is how I came to join, and maybe several others di.

I'm Vince, liiving in the middle of England, iPhone, guide dog, windows 10, and happy to be on this list.

Vince.

Message Received: Sep 11 2015, 02:19 PM
From: "Christina Stolze"
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Carlos,

My subject says it all. I just wanted to share the news with you. I have the email if you would like me to forward it to you.

Christina

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”.

Helen Keller