document cameras

Monte Single

First I was sick, now my Epson Perfection v370 is; well, it is actually the a c adapter. Yes, I tried it with another from work and then it works fine.  Anyone have a clue as to how much a new adapter costs.  I phoned the Epson store here in Canada but it is closed today for a stat holiday.

I see on their web site  they are now sellin document cameras. I did download a pdf document on pricing of these units, but adobe was giving me garbage, and when I tried to open it using o c r. the document was write-protected.

Thanks,

Monte