Re: If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

Monte Single

No, it is not specific to jaws; n v d a does it also.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: May-24-16 6:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser

I'm very doubtful that that is what the message refers to.  It may well refer to the fact that in more recent versions of Outlook, Microsoft stopped using Internet Explorer to parse HTML messages.  it does it itself now.  I don't recall the details about this but in the past, a message might have to be opened in a browser to get screen-readers to read it properly.

I'm not sure if this is a screen-reader or a browser message.  And once you've heard it and are thus notified of what to do, you don't have to keep hearing it to know what to do in such a case.  Improper rendering will tell you there is a problem.  but others will have to discuss this question further.