Re: supper tonight and more

Kimsan

Was this posted to the wrong list?

As far as lucky goes, at least you have a woman, let alone one that cleans up your place, I have to do it my own dam self muhaha.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 9:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] supper tonight and more

Well my lady came over and gave the place a spic and span clean! We also ate at a local restaurant ! it  is not the cheapest place for sure. You are lucky to get in and out of there for 50 bucks and this does not include tax and tips. Most of the time it is 75 bucks or more. But they have great food and give you lots of it. They set the prices sort of high as they don’t want riff rat coming in there!

I ate a rib eye pork steak and saltated mushrooms and steam veggies for lunch.

Now for tonight I ate hot wings and drink me a couple of wild turkey 101 with ice and coke!

I really like a good bourbon to drink and cook with.

Matt.from.florida@...