Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 11, 2015, at 4:13 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm logged in with facebook, though.

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Hudson" <jhud7789@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:41:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] changing email address, with groups.io when you haveinaccessible buttons.  Am I dreaming or something?

Hot, am this is very easy to do on the profile page of your Account with groups.I oh.  If you were having problems with the buttons, I would not mind doing this for you off list.  All I need you to do is allow me to get the password from you and then I can login and fix it.  Otherwise, it's going to require you unsubscribing and re-sick scribing to every group.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@... <mailto:jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 <https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 11, 2015, at 3:35 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Yes, the subject says it all.  I want to see how GMX will handle the large amount of messages.  Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I can't change the gmail to the GMX, online.  Is there an email command for it?

Sent from a BrailleNote