Re: Looking for a vibrating alarm

RNIB in the UK do one for £15.00 in the UK.

On 11 Sep 2015, at 21:27, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Chris, he doesn't want to use his iPhone. He wants a regular clock that will just vibrate whenever the alarm sound. Anyway I hope he finds what he needs.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 11, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...> wrote:

Yes when the alarm sounds the phone will vibrate.
On 11 Sep 2015, at 13:39, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Got an iPhone? They have vibration for the ring, don't know about the alarm.

Best from,

Carolyn