From: Michael Boyd [mailto:mike122061@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 1:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessibility in office 2013

Hi Amy,

I would choose to upgrade JAWS over Window Eyes, I find it to be an all around better screen reader. But, that's personal choice. As for the Office suite, I use the Office 365 Home version. It includes all of the Microsoft office programs that I need, and runs about $10 per month. They also have the Personal version available, which will give you Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook I believe, and it only costs $6.99 per month. The thing about the 365 version over 2013, is that the 365 will stay updated to the latest release, and will automatically upgrade to the next version when it comes out, Office 16, or 2016 I believe they're calling it. Just my 2 cents.

Mike
mike122061@outlook.com