Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Send Space tightening up

Hi all.  I'm just wondering if what I now get from Send Space is peculiar to me or if it is now a general principle as far as Send Space is concerned.  In recent months Send Space has contacted many pro account holders asking, no, instructing them to delete some uploads as they consider the space used to be excessive.  They consider 750gig to be adequate for the purposes of sharing files although they say space is "unlimited. "  Now since I've installed the latest version of the Wizard (1.5.1) and each time I launch the wizard I have to confirm I agree to their end user agreement.  It isn't really a problem to press the OK button but it is another sign that Send Space is covering themselves when it comes to people uploading copyrighted material.  I just wondered if anybody else has noticed the same thing?  just curious.  Walter.