another question about groups.io

Rebecca Ilniski <rilniski@...>

Hi all. If you own a group on groups.io, is there a way to send a message from the owner address and not have your name shown in the message when it goes out and just have the owner address shown.
Let's say I own a list called apple-chat. I go up to the groups.io website and post a message from the apple-chat+owner@groups.io address in order to send it to the list. When I receive the message the from field still has my name Rebecca Ilniski but the apple=chat+owner address is the address where it is coming from since I posted it from the website. I'm asking this question because a friend and I both own a list together and we want to be able to post any administrative messages from the owner address without our names showing up and just have aoole-chat-owner@groups.io show in the from field instead of our names. If there's a way for us to set this up, please let me know where I need to go to set up and what needs to be changed. Thanks so much.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski@gmail.com