From: Flor Lynch [mailto:florlync@iol.ie]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 8:26 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Renewing JAWS SMA

Coming to this at an angle, , perhaps.
Regarding getting a renewal of JAWS on-line. I did this in January of this year, in relation to my new PC where I had to get another activation key to get out of demo mode. I filled out the FS Activate Form, and explained my reasons for reqquesting another key, and to reset my count, I having no keys left. I got an email shortly afterwards, saying that my keys had been reset, and that activation could take up to 24 hours to take effect. Fortunately, it was just a few hours after that that I was able to reauthorize JAWS using the FS Activation setup. (My serial number is in their online database, and I can see it there.)